Law Comfort is a company founded in 2000 by Richard Law to take over the manufacture of limb socks from Humphrey Law & Co., who had been producing them since 1970. Our socks are designed for amputees and for use with orthotics.
Rather than produce what others have in the past, Law Comfort has consulted the Prosthetics industry, determined problems, and worked to overcome them. We have undertaken various research and development projects during the last 23 years, which include:
- Shrinker socks in conjunction with Latrobe University.
- A sock to relieve pressure on the crest of the tibia, multilayer socks to transport moisture away from the skin.
- Partial foot socks designed to help prevent skin problems.
- Compression stockings with a high percentage of natural fibre.
As an amputee or clinician you may be assured that we will do our best to provide the ideal limb socks to enable you to achieve your full potential. We care about our products and about your needs.
- Regular limb socks (stump socks ) in thickness 0.7 – 3.3mm using Cotton , Coolmax®, Nylon, Wool/Coolmax® and Silver.
- Orthotic Socks in a variety of colours and sizes.
- Pin Hole and Seal in liner socks.
- Partial foot socks.
- Silver inside liner socks.